A human is born with a life rhythm that comprises building blocks of nature. The true essence of the bodily world can be experienced only with prosperous health. In maintaining well-off health and fitness, Ayurveda has demonstrated promising preventive and remedial practice. The practice of Vedic medicine has a long affluent history and it is deeply ingrained in the richness of Indian culture. Ayurvedic philosophy guides us to have an equilibrium between the mind, body and spirit. One such medicinal treasure for the modern world is Ayush Kwath, a natural and effective herbal decoction. Its significance in ayurvedic medicine is remarkable.
Ayush Kwath And Its Ingredients
Ayush Kwath is an ayurvedic kadha for immunity development, a healthy drink that comprises an essential mixture of herbs and spices. The procedure of making kadha involves traditional Ayurvedic knowledge and research. It is regarded as a natural holy decoction blended with nutritious herbs. The ingredients used in making Ayush Kwath are widely used for curing several ailments. It is the formulation of primarily four herbs. Let’s comprehend the essential ingredients present in the pure Ayush Kwath:
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) – It is regarded as one of the most sacred and resourceful herbs. This versatile herb has a prosperous place in Ayurveda for its numerous medicinal properties. Tulsi acts as an antioxidant and a natural immunity booster. It helps in the overall improvement of general health.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicium) – Dalchini is a valuable spice derived from the dried inner surface of the cinnamon tree. It is used for various medicinal purposes and also in cooking. Popularly, Dalchini is known for its distinctive aroma, sweet and simmer taste. It helps in enhancing WBCs (White Blood Cells) in the body and thus protecting from infections diseases.
- Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale) – Sunthi, commonly known as ginger has been used for its remedial purposes from ancient times. It is an antibacterial ingredient and helps in immunity boosting. Sunthi helps in soothing sore muscles, reducing joint pain, lessens blood sugar and cholesterol, improves digestion, and much more.
- Krishna Marich (Piper Nigrum) – Regarded as King of spices, Krishna Marich or black pepper has several medicinal properties which include antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. It is commonly used in treating cough, cold flu and other respiratory diseases.
Ayurveda teaches us to know the true essence of nature as well as its valuable elements.
Benefits Of Ayush Kwath
Ayush Kwath is an ayurvedic immunity booster kadha that keeps viral diseases and infections at bay. It has myriad health advantages, regular consumption of this immunity booster kadha develops a protective shield against the contagious illness in an effective herbal way. Ayush Kwath strengthens the immune system of every individual irrespective of age but also reduces the risk of several other infectious diseases. There are numerous benefits of this ayurvedic immunity enhancer, some of the significant health benefits are being followed:
Helps In Improving Immunity
The requisite herbal ingredients in this natural wellness kadha like tulsi, sunthi, dalchini, and kaali mirch help immensely to boost your immunity. It ensures protection from internal as well as external infectious maladies.
Prevent and Cure Common Diseases
It is extremely beneficial in curing common diseases like cough, cold, common flu, viral fever, and sore throat. The antibacterial and antiviral properties of this herbal kadha act as a deterrence to bacterial and viral infection.
The kadha boosts the overall immunity of an individual and act as potent antioxidant agents as well. It helps to purify your blood and detox the body.
Improves Digestion and Beneficial For Respiratory Health
One of the significant benefits of Ayush Kwath is that it stimulates digestion and enhances the defence mechanism against gastritis, hyperacidity, nausea and headache. Subsequently, the warming nature of kadha is beneficial for nasal and respiratory health.
Natural and Safe
The ingredients used in kadha are free from any unwanted synthetic chemical, preservatives or any other flavours. It is 100% natural and thus the herbal decoction is reckoned as safe, without any risk of side effects.
Ayush Kwath is one of the conventional ayurvedic medicines that can be beneficial as a productive natural supplement for herbal immunity booster. It is comprehensively developed with the primary aim of aiding in strengthening immunity naturally. Routine consumption of Ayush Kwath will give holistic benefits to your health and contribute to the overall growth of the immune system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Ayush Kwath?
A. Ayush Kwath is an ayurvedic kadha for immunity development, a healthy drink that comprises an essential mixture of herbs and spices.
Q. What are the ingredients used in the making of Ayush Kwath?
A. The ingredients used in making Ayush Kwath are widely used for curing several ailments. It is the formulation of primarily four herbs: Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicium), Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale), Krishna Marich (Piper Nigrum).
Q. What are the benefits of Ayush Kwath?
A. There are numerous benefits of this ayurvedic immunity enhancer, some of the significant health benefits are being followed:
1. Helps In Improving Immunity
2. Prevent and Cure Common Diseases
3. Powerful Antioxidant
4. Improves Digestion and Beneficial For Respiratory Health
5. Natural and Safe
Q. Will Ayush Kwath Kadha help you detox your body?
A. It boosts the overall immunity of an individual and act as potent antioxidant agents as well. It helps to purify your blood and detox the body.