Refresh₹699 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Detox₹699 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Balance₹599 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Immunity Tea₹699 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Digest₹699 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Cleanse₹599 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Calm₹599 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Cool₹599 / 50 gm Add to Cart
Heal₹599 / 50 gm Add to Cart
The Warm Immunity Embrace
Kadha₹575 / 100 gm Add to Cart
The Warm Immunity Embrace
Haldi Mix₹475 / 100 gm Add to Cart
Orders and Shipping
Once your order has been placed, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to Confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.In case of Cash on Delivery orders, an order confirmation email will be sent to you. Your order request will only be accepted once you have confirmed your order on the email/ mobile.
Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. The product(s) will be inspected and packaged prior to handing them over to our trusted delivery partners.Our delivery partners will bring the package to you as early as possible. In case, they are unable to reach the provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
We dispatch most orders within 2 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays).There are no shipping charges for the orders equal and above the billing value of INR 999. However, if your order is less than INR 999, there will be a shipping charge of INR 50 and above depending on the location.
The Pahadi Story does not ship outside India at the moment.
Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation
This Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation Policy (“Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation Policy”) sets out terms and conditions governing shipping, refunds and cancellation of the products (“Products”) sold and / or accessible on theWebsite and / or application of The Pahadi Story LLP (“THE PAHADI STORY”) through the link www.thepahadistory.com, application and / or other media platform (“WEBSITE”). The Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation Policy shall at all times be read with and shall be an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale (“Terms and Conditions”). In using the Website, you are deemed to have accepted the Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation Policy. The sale of Products by THE PAHADI STORY to you is therefore subject to the Shipping, Refunds and Cancellation Policy along with the Terms and Conditions. Please do not use the Website or transact on the Website if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions provided below.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under, as applicable and amended from time to time, pertaining to the electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
Delivery of your order: THE PAHADI STORY is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sundays and public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier or delivery agencies only. The Products purchased are delivered via courier service to the delivery address that you indicate on the order. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via government registered book post or speed post or any other mode of shipment available.
Dispatch and Transport: Subject to availability of the Products, the orders are dispatched within 2-3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Though most orders are delivered within 7 - 14 working days, there may be delay due to unforeseen circumstances and THE PAHADI STORY does not give any guarantee with respect to the timelines for the delivery of the Products. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. You must always sign for receipt of orders.
Loss or damage during transport: You are responsible for checking the Products on receipt. If you think, you have received the Product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, you may call our customer care at 9167734392, Monday to Friday between 10 am to 5 pm or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID and giving the details of the damaged or tampered Product, including photographs if any, of the Product or the packaging. Once we verify the information regarding the Product, we will personally ensure that a replacement is issued to you at no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the Product back.
Delivery address: You are responsible for providing a full and correct delivery address. You shall be solely responsible in case you provide incorrect delivery details and may incur extra costs. In the event of errors in the address details of the addressee, THE PAHADI STORY cannot under any circumstances be held liable for inability to deliver the Products ordered.
Delivery Fees: Delivery fees will be at your charge and will be added separately to your invoice. For multiple Products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three Products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each Product. Thus, the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different Products.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
No returns are allowed on any Product delivered to you, except on the following grounds:
- If the Product received is expired;
- non-conformance with order placed by you on the Product type;
- damage to the outer box of the Product; or
- broken or missing safety seal on the Product packaging.
If you wish to return the Product on the aforesaid grounds, you shall raise a return request of the Product within 24 hours/days of its delivery, failing which the Product will be deemed to have been accepted by you and such Product will not be subject to any return. Please note that return for a Product will be processed subject to satisfactory verification and inspection of the Product by THE PAHADI STORY basis the images of the Product shared by you in your return request. You shall be entitled to Product return if, subject to verification and inspection by THE PAHADI STORY, it is proved that the damage to the outer box of the Product is due to reasons solely attributable to THE PAHADI STORY. The decision of THE PAHADI STORY on return of the Product will be final and binding.
In order to claim a return, kindly follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in within 24 (twenty-four) hours of delivery of the order.
- Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return your order. Kindly email an image of the Product and the invoice for our reference.
- Step 3: We will pick up the Products within 3 - 5 business days subject to the delivery charges for such return to be borne and paid by you. We will initiate the return and replacement process only if the Products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact.
- Note: If it is a case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In cases when a replacement may not be available, THE PAHADI STORY will refund you the full amount subject to deduction of the delivery cost.
You may note that return shall not be accepted by THE PAHADI STORY in following scenarios:
- Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse;
- Returned without original packaging including, price tags, labels, original packing, and other accessories or if original packaging is damaged;
- Serial Number is tampered;
- Product is used or altered;
- If request is initiated after 24 (twenty-four) hours of order delivery;
- Free product provided by brand is missing.
- in the event of non-delivery of the Products with respect to any order accepted by THE PAHADI STORY occurs due to reasons attributable to you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by THE PAHADI STORY for re-delivery or cancellation shall be borne and paid by you to THE PAHADI STORY.
- you will use the Products provided by THE PAHADI STORY for lawful purposes only.
- you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from you. THE PAHADI STORY reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
- you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- before placing an order, you will check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
THE PAHADI STORY also accepts partial returns of the Product from a batch of the Products ordered if such Product is damaged or expired on the aforesaid grounds as specified herein wherein you can raise a return request for such damaged or expired Product in your order. In case you have received any free gift with the order, the free gift, gift voucher also needs to be returned along with the originally delivered Product.
3. CANCELLATION OF ORDER BY THE PAHADI STORY
Please note that there may be certain orders that THE PAHADI STORY may not be able to accept and may thus cancel. THE PAHADI STORY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information, or problems identified by THE PAHADI STORY. THE PAHADI STORY may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. THE PAHADI STORY will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you have remitted the funds, the said amount will be remitted back to you.
4. CANCELLATION OF ORDER BY THE CUSTOMER
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled by you.
5. YOU AGREE AND UNDERTAKE THAT: