This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder, as applicable and amended from time to time, pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
A. TYPES OF INFORMATION PAHADI STORY COLLECTS
The Pahadi Story collects personal information from you in a variety of ways when you use the Website, such as:
- Website Related Use. When you use the Website, The Pahadi Story stores, processes and transmits your ﬁles (like images, videos, emails, feedback, postings, comments, log ﬁle information from browser, soYware etc., metadata and other data) and information related to them. If you give The Pahadi Story access to your contacts, The Pahadi Story may store those contacts on its databases for you to use. This will make it easy for you to do things like share your data, send emails, and invite others to use the Website
- Usage. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to The Pahadi
- Information Collected from Third Parties. The Pahadi Story may receive information about you from third parties that oﬀer hyperlinks to the Website on their website and/ or products and/or services. These third parties may supply The Pahadi Story with your information. The Pahadi Story may add this information to the information it has already collected from you via Website in order to improve the products and/or services The Pahadi Story provides and/or its website and you agree that such information will be treated in the same way as the information shared by you by using the services of the Website
B. HOW PAHADI STORY USES YOUR INFORMATION
- General Use. In general, the information you submit to The Pahadi Story is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid The Pahadi Story in serving you The Pahadi Story may use your information in the following ways:
- to send you a welcome e-mail and to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your user account was created;
- to identify you as a user in The Pahadi Story’s system;
- to provide access to the Website;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your user account;
- to provide improved administration of the Website;
- to notify you about updates to the Website;
- to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with the Website;
- to send you administrative e-mail notiﬁcations, such as security or support and maintenance advices;
- to engage with or contact inactive users of the Website;
- to direct certain content and advertisements to you so that you are more likely to see content and advertisements that are relevant to you;
- to analyze the data submitted by you;
- to send oﬀers and promotional materials related to the Website and those of third parties for marketing and other purposes.
2. The Pahadi Story may also use and share aggregated or de-identiﬁed information for any purpose and in any This aggregated or de-identiﬁed data that The Pahadi Story shares may include non-personally identiﬁable data that The Pahadi Story creates using your personal information by excluding information that makes the data personally identiﬁable.
C.HOW PAHADI STORY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
- Social Media. You may access third-party social media platforms through your The Pahadi Story account and/or allow The Pahadi Story to share your data with third-party social media platforms (including on the accounts/pages/timelines etc. on such third- party social media platforms), for example, by linking your The Pahadi Story account with a third-party social media platform or by sending/sharing status updates or posts to/on your third-party social media platform account. Any data shared with third-party social media platforms will be governed by such third-party social media platforms’ privacy
- Third Parties. The Pahadi Story may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- Generally with your Consent. Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting on the Website may become available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Website, you may change your proﬁle setting. Once you have shared the content/data or made it public, that content/data may be re-shared by others.
- Enforcing Rights. The Pahadi Story may also disclose personal information to enforce its policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others’ rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety
- Law & The Pahadi Story may disclose your information to third parties if it determines that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with the laws; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of its name, brands, trademarks or such other rights belonging to it or its other users; or (d) protect its rights.
Stewardship of your data is critical to The Pahadi Story and a responsibility that The Pahadi Story embraces. The Pahadi Story believes that its users’ data should receive the same legal protections regardless of whether it’s stored on its servers or on your home computer systems or devices. The Pahadi Story will abide by the following principles when receiving, scrutinizing and responding to government requests for its users’ data:
- Be transparent,
- Fight blanket requests,
- Protect all users, and
- Provide trusted
D. STORING OF INFORMATION
- The Pahadi Story will retain your personal information for as long as it needs it.
- No The Pahadi Story uses commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Website secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure so The Pahadi Story cannot fully ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to The Pahadi Story or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by any person.
E. VIEW AND CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may write an e-mail at email@example.com to The Pahadi Story to ascertain the personal information that you have shared with The Pahadi Story. You may change certain of your personal information by editing your user account or by sending The Pahadi Story an e- mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and The Pahadi Story, at all times. The Pahadi Story is not responsible for any third party functionality, privacy or security policies that you are bound by. Please do your part to help The Pahadi Story.
The Pahadi Story LLP
601, Laxmi Plaza, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053